Credit transfer from home university to a U.S. university
Have you started or is planning to start your degree in India, but also have the dream of studying in the U.S.? Then the question comes - Can you transfer course credits from your home university to a university in the U.S.? And, the answer is YES.

Have a look at this short video on what Mr. Patriek Karayil, an MIT graduate and a Former Vice President of U.S. News Global Education, has there to offer as guidance to all the aspiring students.
During all his experience in the field of higher education in the U.S., he has worked with over a dozen U.S. universities and has counseled thousands of students and liaised with U.S. embassies and visa officers.

With his experience and government statistics, he has come up with a complete course on visa guidance available easily for the students seriously planning for their studies in the U.S. There are various questions related to your visa application and interview and knowing the precise answers to these questions is paramount and that’s what this course is all about. Come join the course & get on your path to visa success!
MAY, 20 / 2020

©2020 All Right Reserved. American Colleges.
[email protected]